- Initial consultation to complete all necessary paperwork.
- A selection of vows, readings, poems and relevant ceremony information.
- Unlimited phone and email communications.
- Preparation of personalised ceremony.
- Selection of pens in various colours to suit you theme for use.
- Ceremonial certificate presented in a frame for you to keep.
- Use of trestle signing table with tablecloth and 2 white folding chairs.
- Use of Promic Professional PA system with choice of lapel or handheld microphones.
- Music for ceremony to be played via PA system (designated operator required)
- Vows printed and laminated to read on the day.
- Any extra readings printed and laminated for the day.
- List of recommended suppliers and services.
- 12-month countdown checklist.
- All legal paperwork sent to births deaths and marriages after ceremony.
Costs to be decided upon booking
-Travel outside of Logan- Tweed area
-Additional consultation meeting
-Rehearsal at venue
*Please note- Booking quote is valid for 2 weeks from issue
Deposit and Refund Policy
A non-refundable fee of $100 is required for all bookings and is payable within 14 days after the booking is confirmed. The balance of the fee is required no less than 14 days before the ceremony. Payments can be made by direct deposit after an invoice is issued.
In the event of a cancellation, a refund of the balance will be issued if at least 7 days’ notice is given.